Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Milestones

This past week has been a week filled with milestones for our family. I can't believe everything that has taken place for us and all the things I know are about to happen.

First of all, my "baby," Thomas, turned four. Four. How the heck did that happen?! He should still be learning to roll over, and yet today I went to sign him up for soccer camp and Pre-K. I guess time flies when you're having fun.



Now our real baby, James, is on to eating solid foods. I wasn't sure how he would do since Thomas absolutely hated solid foods until about eight months old. It wasn't love at first taste, but James did great after he got used to the rice cereal and has already to pureed veggies which he loves.



Brian and I are getting into some great business opportunities with Startup Augusta, and Brian is serving as a mentor for the organization. I am also now a contributor to Augusta Moms and am SO excited to be writing again. I can't wait to share some of my recipes and other articles over there, but I'll still be maintaining my blog here.

Speaking of the blog, thanks to a little push from our local Christian radio station when I won their recipe of the week contest, I reached 4,000 hits on my blog today. I know that's not much compared to many blogs out there, but it is definitely a good starting point for me that I am very excited about.

It's times like this when I have to thank God for everything He is doing in my life and the lives of my family. We are blessed so much more than we could ever deserve, and I can't wait to see where He leads us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment