Monday, April 14, 2014

Birthdays, Messes and Masters

It's been another crazy weekend for us. Friday night we celebrated Dylan's 10th birthday with his favorite meal and dessert. His present was his own BMX bike, although Brian and I got our own little present when we got to bring home a brand new grill to prepare burgers for Dylan. I can't wait to fire this puppy up throughout the summer. I got to experiment a little with a new burger seasoning that turned out really great.


The boys practically lived outside this weekend. Everyone was asleep as soon as the lights went out each night. With activities like Shaving Cream Slip and Slide, I would be pooped too!


I got a once in a lifetime shot at going to the Masters Golf Tournament on Masters Sunday. It's hard enough to get badges to the tournament without paying an arm and a leg, but it's especially difficult to get them for Sunday (the end of the tourney). I am incredibly grateful to my mom for inviting me to go with her...even if I was her second choice. : P 



Unfortunately cameras and cell phones are not permitted inside the Augusta National so I have NO documentation of the event. Oh well--just another memory I have to file away in my mind with so many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment